[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Clamav-0.81 port
- From: Rodney Hopkins <rhopkins_(_at_)_team_(_dot_)_camaroz28_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 13:35:56 -0800 (PST)
- Reply-to: rhopkins_(_at_)_team_(_dot_)_camaroz28_(_dot_)_com
I notice the clamav-0.81 package dated, interestingly, 1/29/2004, seems to enforce a requirement that the .cf file used for sendmail be named sendmail.cf.
When the sendmail.cf file does not contain reference to the clamav-milter I get the error:
clamav-milter: socket-addr (local:/var/clamav/clamav-milter.sock) doesn't agree with sendmail.cf
and clamav-milter fails to load.
I don't typically use sendmail.cf as my sendmail config filename and that's how I discovered this issue. In my case, I had sendmail.cf sitting around in /etc/mail, but it's entirely unused. Just there in case I want to go back to the "out-of-the-box" sendmail config.
I don't see any reason to enforce this restriction and the clamav-0.80 package didn't enforce the same restriction.
Free E-mail by CamaroZ28.Com - FULL THROTTLE INTERNET
Visit your host, monkey.org