[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: x11/kde/office3 compilation
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: x11/kde/office3 compilation
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 19:03:50 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.ports
Olivier Cherrier <oc_(_at_)_symacx_(_dot_)_com> wrote:
> But, why the build process of kde/office3 would try to use outdated
> or uneeded include files?
For compatibility reasons. g++3 still provides those header files,
but in a different location, and if the old headers are still around
the compiler will include the wrong copy.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de