UPDATE: gimp-2.2.2

Here is another update to GIMP version 2.2.2 (it is basically brads
port with some tweaks). This time it is not a diff against the in
tree gimp but if you extract this you will end up with a gimp directory
which contains a snapshot directory where the port resides in. I tested
this with -current as of today:

url: <http://www.bytelabs.org/gimp.tgz>

Stuff which still needs to be done:
 * Update graphics/libwmf to >= 0.2.8 in order to make a plugin work.
 * Teach that stupid configure script to use|find -lcms stuff.
 * The configure script also fuzzes about libmng - make it use that one
   correctly.

I have done some basic testing but more feedback would be nice. If gimp
should crash try to add the following to CONFIGURE_ARGS in the Makefile:
 * CONFIGURE_ARGS+= --enable-debug

Hopefully we can find some errors that way and make this piece of
software more usable for OpenBSD.

Please test this port and provide seom feedback. Thanks.

Visit your host, monkey.org