[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: UPDATE: gimp-2.2.2
- From: Igor Boehm <igor_(_at_)_bytelabs_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 17:24:16 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: Igor Boehm <igor_(_at_)_bytelabs_(_dot_)_org>, ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Here is another update to GIMP version 2.2.2 (it is basically brads
port with some tweaks). This time it is not a diff against the in
tree gimp but if you extract this you will end up with a gimp directory
which contains a snapshot directory where the port resides in. I tested
this with -current as of today:
Stuff which still needs to be done:
* Update graphics/libwmf to >= 0.2.8 in order to make a plugin work.
* Teach that stupid configure script to use|find -lcms stuff.
* The configure script also fuzzes about libmng - make it use that one
I have done some basic testing but more feedback would be nice. If gimp
should crash try to add the following to CONFIGURE_ARGS in the Makefile:
* CONFIGURE_ARGS+= --enable-debug
Hopefully we can find some errors that way and make this piece of
software more usable for OpenBSD.
Please test this port and provide seom feedback. Thanks.