Re: gkrellm in snapshots? [was Re: pkg_add local vs network]

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 01:11:09 +0100, Sven Beukenex <debeuk_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com> wrote:

> The author of gkrellm removes older versions after a short time (a bit
> too short for my taste), so when you try to build the port it fails.
> You can google for gkrellm-2.2.1.tar.bz2, fetch the file and place it
> in the /usr/ports/distfiles directory and the port will build
> correctly.

This is only an issue if you're running 3.6-release and in your
Checking the snapshot from my local mirror I found that indeed it
doesn't carry gkrellm-2.2.4.tgz in the packages directory, only
gkrellmd-2.2.4.tgz. Same for ftp.openbsd.org. The package is available
on both sites for 3.6-release.

Sorry about creating any confusion.

/Sven
--