[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: gkrellm in snapshots? [was Re: pkg_add local vs network]
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: gkrellm in snapshots? [was Re: pkg_add local vs network]
- From: Sven Beukenex <debeuk_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 01:26:14 +0100
- Reply-to: Sven Beukenex <debeuk_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 01:11:09 +0100, Sven Beukenex <debeuk_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com> wrote:
> The author of gkrellm removes older versions after a short time (a bit
> too short for my taste), so when you try to build the port it fails.
> You can google for gkrellm-2.2.1.tar.bz2, fetch the file and place it
> in the /usr/ports/distfiles directory and the port will build
This is only an issue if you're running 3.6-release and in your
previous post you stated running -current.
Checking the snapshot from my local mirror I found that indeed it
doesn't carry gkrellm-2.2.4.tgz in the packages directory, only
gkrellmd-2.2.4.tgz. Same for ftp.openbsd.org. The package is available
on both sites for 3.6-release.
Sorry about creating any confusion.
Why are the pretty ones always insane?
-- J.G. Thirlwell
Visit your host, monkey.org