[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: port of abcde not fully working...
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: port of abcde not fully working...
- From: Nikolay Sturm <sturm_(_at_)_erisiandiscord_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 21:58:02 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Organization: Fnord!
* Ed Wandasiewicz [2004-09-02]:
> The port of audio/abcde with OpenBSD stable 3.5, abcde v2.1.14, is not
> fully functional.
Reading the port's Makefile, it looks all fine. By default abcde uses
ogg and not mp3. Only the lame FLAVOR uses mp3 but it adds
id3_0.12.orig.tar.gz which looks like the missing program to me. Can you
Visit your host, monkey.org