Re: Simple problem on OpenBSD since Perl upgrade

>Reinstall the package tools. That's the only hint I'm going to give >you.
>You're on your own

While I appreciate the help, I am continually running into one brick wall after another with this machine at the moment. Right now I'm trying to fix this, problems with autoconf and libtools installs, problems with mod_perl and several others.
I would love to spend hours routing round the net to find the solution to each problem myself but google gets very boring when you've spent almost all day on it.

The package tools came installed by default with the OS, I can see the source for pkg_add on the main ftp site but I must just be looking in the wrong place or completely missing them. Knowing my luck they'll be sat on the machine and all it needs is a single command to sort it.

Please provide some more specific help to someone fighting with a troublesome machine.
Regards,
Colin.

P.S. I'm not actually subscribed to the list so may I request that replies are cc'd to me as well.