[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: xpdf-3.00 memory fault
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: xpdf-3.00 memory fault
- From: -f <f_(_at_)_obiit_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 11:41:41 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
hmm, on Mon, Aug 16, 2004 at 04:00:20PM +0000, Christian Weisgerber said that
> steven mestdagh <steven_(_dot_)_mestdagh_(_at_)_esat_(_dot_)_kuleuven_(_dot_)_ac_(_dot_)_be> wrote:
> > is the port or my system broken somehow?
> I haven't noticed any crashes lately with xpdf-3.00 on i386.
> What are other people seeing?
no problems here either.
30 minutes of begging is not considered foreplay.