Re: audio/lame core dump

* Jolan Luff [2004-08-13]:
> what should we do about this?  disable everything but mmx
> optimizations on x86? speed demon users can use audio/toolame?

Yes, for the default package. I had a similar case a few weeks ago, in
that port building the package by hand, we built the optimized version
as found out by configure, while in a bulk build we build an unoptimized
version via FLAVOR. Result: our package works everywhere and the user
can build an optimized port without problems.

Nikolay

--
"The XFS you see in the kernel is not SGI-XFS but the X Font Server."
some user on misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org