[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: audio/lame core dump
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: audio/lame core dump
- From: Nikolay Sturm <sturm_(_at_)_erisiandiscord_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 07:28:52 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Organization: Fnord!
* Jolan Luff [2004-08-13]:
> what should we do about this? disable everything but mmx
> optimizations on x86? speed demon users can use audio/toolame?
Yes, for the default package. I had a similar case a few weeks ago, in
that port building the package by hand, we built the optimized version
as found out by configure, while in a bulk build we build an unoptimized
version via FLAVOR. Result: our package works everywhere and the user
can build an optimized port without problems.
OpenPGP: 0x2036A3A7 - 64E4 7D77 F5C0 EA47 A901 51EF 6E54 6E4F 2036 A3A7
"The XFS you see in the kernel is not SGI-XFS but the X Font Server."
some user on misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Visit your host, monkey.org