Snapshot package testing

After Theo and Peter, I'll now happily be the third to point out
that if you want to help testing packages for the release, now is
the time.  Each time around people only start testing snapshot
packages and reporting problems after the release has already been
finalized.

Building packages only catches compile time errors.  The package
builders try to eliminate this class of errors, but we can't know
how many of those 2500+ packages actually work.