Some ruby ports (dbi, mysql, postgres)

Gents, I've rolled a few ports of Ruby modules that I'm beginning to use as I toy around with migrating my perl infrastructure towards ruby. Comments are welcome, especially since I had a hard time with some of these ports:

ruby-dbi, just like Perl's DBI:

http://www.redterror.net/openbsd/ports/tarballs/ruby-dbi.tar.gz

ruby-mysql - native Ruby implementation of the MySQL protocol (is there a module that just references the libs?):

http://www.redterror.net/openbsd/ports/tarballs/ruby-mysql.tar.gz

ruby-postgres - PostgreSQL bindings for Ruby:

http://www.redterror.net/openbsd/ports/tarballs/ruby-postgres.tar.gz

If you want to just browse the source on the web, just hit:

http://www.redterror.net/openbsd/ports/

And peek in the appropriate directories.

(Also, please CC me on a reply, I read the list in digest mode and its easier for me to reply to you directly this way.)

Only tested on x86 so far.

Regards,
--
Dave Steinberg