Re: error in make install www/php/core

From:           	Marc Espie <espie_(_at_)_nerim_(_dot_)_net>

> On Thu, Aug 05, 2004 at 10:19:26AM -0400, Cory C. Albrecht wrote:
> > Hello all,
> > I just CVS updated /usr/ports a couple of days ago and I was wondering if
> > anybody else was getting any errors like this when doing make install for
> > www/php/core:

> Probably Your fault. ports must be in synch with src.
> @dir in pkg_* is post-3.5.

Just to make sure I'm understanding things, you mean in sync with the apps
(src) and not just the kernel (src/sys)?

I just want to make sure since I am on a dia-up and CVS updating src takes
soooo long it's a pain so I don't do it as often as for src/sys. :-(
--
Cory C. Albrecht
http://cory.doesntexist.com/

Visit your host, monkey.org