[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ntp PARSE clocks
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: ntp PARSE clocks
- From: Matthias Kilian <kili_(_at_)_outback_(_dot_)_escape_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 15:25:31 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Mon, Aug 02, 2004 at 09:13:42PM +0200, Matthias Kilian wrote:
[ntp-4.2.0a with PARSE clocks on -current]
> O.k., but that takes some time (make a backup, upgrade to -current,
> test the port).
The test was successful. As expected, the PARSE clock works on -current,
too, at least for my device.
Visit your host, monkey.org