[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ntp PARSE clocks
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: ntp PARSE clocks
- From: Matthias Kilian <kili_(_at_)_outback_(_dot_)_escape_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 21:13:42 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Mon, Aug 02, 2004 at 01:03:24PM -0400, Dan Harnett wrote:
> > It just works fine. If it helps, I could try to build the -current port
> > on a -stable system to test wether 4.2.0a works, too.
> If you want to make sure it works in 3.6, the best test would be to try
> it on a -current system (or snapshot) if possible.
O.k., but that takes some time (make a backup, upgrade to -current,
test the port).