[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Latest ImageMagick and sparc64...
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Latest ImageMagick and sparc64...
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsdports_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 00:24:08 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
* Jacob Meuser <jakemsr_(_at_)_jakemsr_(_dot_)_com> [2004-07-21 00:08]:
> On Tue, Jul 20, 2004 at 10:03:22PM +0200, Henning Brauer wrote:
> > * Brad <brad_(_at_)_comstyle_(_dot_)_com> [2004-07-20 21:59]:
> > > On Tue, Jul 20, 2004 at 12:26:25PM -0700, Marco S Hyman wrote:
> > > > $ display 6SP-00655.jpg
> > > > Bus error (core dumped)
> > > >
> > > > This with -current sources and updated system and X libraries. Anyone
> > > > else tried ImageMagick on sparc64?
> > > >
> > > > // marc
> > >
> > > pots@ eh?
> > >
> > > Henning already mentioned to me that the latest ImageMagick crashes on
> > > sparc64. Does it not work AT ALL? or just with certain images and/or
> > > operations?
> > I only tried the "convert" utility and it doesn't work at all, as in,
> > Bus error each time.
> even just 'convert' with no options whatsoever?
http://2suck.net/hhwl.html - http://www.bsws.de/
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.