[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: modules, PLIST and PFRAG.shared
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: modules, PLIST and PFRAG.shared
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 00:09:48 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.ports
Jolan Luff <jolan_(_at_)_protection_(_dot_)_cx> wrote:
> > So for ports that set NOT_FOR_ARCHS=NO_SHARED_ARCHS, should .so
> > files be put into PFRAG.shared, or should update-plist be patched
> > to not move .so files to PFRAG.shared?
> Put them in PFRAG.shared regardless of NOT_FOR_ARCHS=NO_SHARED_ARCHS.
Assuming there *is* a PFRAG.shared. If a port is only for shared
archs, there is no point in having PFRAG.shared in the first place.
Actual handling of this in the ports tree is inconsistent; I don't
think it's a terribly important detail.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de