Chicken progress Was: Libtool help for chicken port

Hi again,

Now I've managed to semi-finish the chicken port, it's attached
in this message.

However, I'm still having some problems to which I added an ugly
workaround for, like so:

CHICKEN_ENV = env LD_LIBRARY_PATH=.libs
RUN_CHICKEN = $(CHICKEN_ENV) $(CHICKEN)

And substituting all $(CHICKEN) instances with $(RUN_CHICKEN),
where chicken wants to compile Scheme code.

I realize this is a really bad way of doing things, so, perhaps
someone more well versed in the ways of linking dynamic libraries
within the ports framework could enlighten me?

Anyway, feel free to test this.

I haven't bothered testing this on sparc64 yet, because of the
above mentioned problems. It runs on a -current i386 box though.
--
Jon