[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
crazy libnet port
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: crazy libnet port
- From: Francois Ropert <francois_(_at_)_rezalfr_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 22:47:53 +0000
- Organization: BUG-FR
- Reply-to: francois_(_at_)_rezalfr_(_dot_)_org
i notice libnet port version 1.0.2a is much old (2001 and deprecated by
libnet author : Mike Schiffman).
Did you expect to upgrade to 1.1.1 stable version (2004) which contains
many bugfixes and other new many features ?
Big problem is API who changes radically and 'll include many changes on
libnet packages depends. It exist a documentation on migration 1.0.x to
1.1 in libnet package. if devz are courageous or can found a solution to
have libnet 1.0.2.a and 1.1 working together.
List of L-deps Libnet port on OpenBSD 3.5/i386 :
Who is current maintainer of this port ? ( Jose Nazario is actual
maintainer in make show=MAINTAINER but he said me it doesn't work
anymore on libnet)
Visit your host, monkey.org