Dovecot

For the Dovecot users out there that are interested...

Here is an update to the port to use the latest 1.0-test
release. Be warned this is a test release and things could
break, but so far so good for my local setup (Postfix with
Maildir). :) Only use this if you can possibly afford to
lose mail in the worst case scenario. The 1.0 releases seem
to fix the index corruption issues previously seen with the
0.99 release series among lots of other bug fixes and with
the new caching scheme it's supposed to be faster under
certain IMAP setups. So if you feel up to it then please
take this for a spin and let me know how it goes.

http://comstyle.com/dovecot.diff

// Brad

Visit your host, monkey.org