[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: broken powerpc packages
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: broken powerpc packages
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 18:29:09 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.ports
Peter Valchev <pvalchev_(_at_)_sightly_(_dot_)_net> wrote:
> nessus-2.0.10a-no_x11 tries to use a not-yet-installed lib in /usr/local/lib ???
This has been caused by the devel/libtool update.
> xfmail-1.5.3-esd FATAL ERROR: Autoconf version 2.50 or higher is
> required for this script
Also triggered by the libtool update. With a newer autoconf, a
broken executable is built.
Both problems above are not specific to any architecture.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de
Visit your host, monkey.org