[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Erlang
- From: Hannah Schroeter <hannah_(_at_)_schlund_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 13:25:04 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Organization: Schlund + Partner AG
On Wed, Jul 07, 2004 at 08:11:02PM +0200, Artur Grabowski wrote:
>[... Erlang port ...]
>Woohoo. I'll check it really soon.
Cool. I said it probably still has rough edges, so please bear with me.
>Now that you're at it, can you try to make a port of Wings3D? I know it works
>since I built it manually (performance is actually quite ok), but it would be
>fun to have a port. It has a dependency on erlang SDL.
Hmmm. I'm not experienced with that graphics stuff or the code thereof
so much, like SDL itself or even Erlang SDL. As I see Wings3D also needs
OpenGL stuff and I tend to be lost with that too. Is there some GL stuff
in the basic X11 tree or would we need to refer to some other (existing)
port of that too?
Visit your host, monkey.org