[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: new port: Dgen/SDL
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: new port: Dgen/SDL
- From: Julian Leyh <oenone_(_at_)_oenone_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 17:59:54 +0200
- Organization: NERV
- Reply-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Jolan Luff <jolan_(_at_)_protection_(_dot_)_cx> wrote:
> have you looked into generator at all?
> it does a better job w/graphics handling, see the sonic example on:
> dgen clearly does the ugly (wrong?) thing w/sonic.
> dgen choked on some roms that i used to play fine with generator.
> iirc, generator is a bit faster too.
thanks for the info.. i'll test it.
is there a port for OpenBSD? or would i have to do one myself?
visit my OpenBSD ports page: http://vgai.de/ports
If you don't remember something, it never existed...
If you aren't remembered, you never existed...
Visit your host, monkey.org