[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [update] Opera 7.50 beta 1
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: [update] Opera 7.50 beta 1
- From: Nikolay Sturm <sturm_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 07:31:38 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Organization: Fnord!
* Tero Ripattila [2004-04-28]:
> NS> Your system is really in a strange state. 7.50/Beta 1 looks
> really unstable to me. It coredumps all the time. Especially when I
> am accessing my IMAP folders or browsing web pages in case the
> Synchronous DNS setting is turned off.
I'll try to reproduce this, but for the record, I don't trust your
system. Opera beta 1 is rock solid for me (browsing only) and at least
one other person. I have no idea what went wrong on your side.
OpenPGP: 0x2036A3A7 - 64E4 7D77 F5C0 EA47 A901 51EF 6E54 6E4F 2036 A3A7
"The XFS you see in the kernel is not SGI-XFS but the X Font Server."
some user on misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org