Re: [update] Opera 7.50 beta 1

* Tero Ripattila [2004-04-28]:
> NS> Your system is really in a strange state.  7.50/Beta 1 looks
> really unstable to me. It coredumps all the time.  Especially when I
> am accessing my IMAP folders or browsing web pages in case the
> Synchronous DNS setting is turned off.

I'll try to reproduce this, but for the record, I don't trust your
system. Opera beta 1 is rock solid for me (browsing only) and at least
one other person. I have no idea what went wrong on your side.

Nikolay

--
"The XFS you see in the kernel is not SGI-XFS but the X Font Server."
some user on misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org