[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: math/R 1.7.0 -> 1.9.0 (take 2)
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: math/R 1.7.0 -> 1.9.0 (take 2)
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 21:46:59 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.ports
Chris Kuethe <ckuethe_(_at_)_ualberta_(_dot_)_ca> wrote:
> For the record, I'd like to say, I really hate configure. Anyway, with
> some ugly overrides and backquotes and things, I've got R now building
> as a normal user. (ie, i can build as ckuethe:ckuethe).
Okay, I have committed a revised version of this. I've removed the
maintainer line, since Ian hasn't touched this for about a year
now. I also dropped the half-implemented no_x11 flavor.
I'd appreciate if people with an actual interest in this piece of
software continued to work on it. I'm not sure there aren't any
hidden dependencies. Maybe Tcl/Tk support should be enabled. Maybe
the whole thing doesn't even function, I don't know.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de
Visit your host, monkey.org