Re: math/R 1.7.0 -> 1.9.0 (take 2)

Chris Kuethe <ckuethe_(_at_)_ualberta_(_dot_)_ca> wrote:

> For the record, I'd like to say, I really hate configure. Anyway, with
> some ugly overrides and backquotes and things, I've got R now building
> as a normal user. (ie, i can build as ckuethe:ckuethe).

Okay, I have committed a revised version of this.  I've removed the
maintainer line, since Ian hasn't touched this for about a year
now.  I also dropped the half-implemented no_x11 flavor.

I'd appreciate if people with an actual interest in this piece of
software continued to work on it.  I'm not sure there aren't any
hidden dependencies.  Maybe Tcl/Tk support should be enabled.  Maybe
the whole thing doesn't even function, I don't know.