[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [update] Opera 7.50 beta 1
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: [update] Opera 7.50 beta 1
- From: Nikolay Sturm <sturm_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 16:09:02 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Organization: Fnord!
* Tero Ripattila [2004-04-28]:
> opera: Could not initialize spell checker interface. File not found or
> could not be opened (-7)
That's normal and shouldn't be a problem.
> Segmentation fault (core dumped)
This isn't normal, though. What happened to the X11-library warning? Did
it just go away by running opera ktrace'd? Your system is really in a
OpenPGP: 0x2036A3A7 - 64E4 7D77 F5C0 EA47 A901 51EF 6E54 6E4F 2036 A3A7
"The XFS you see in the kernel is not SGI-XFS but the X Font Server."
some user on misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org