Ghostscript with stp driver

Help!

Does anyone have a port of Ghostscript that will compile on 3.4 with the stp
driver enabled?  Ive tried using jakemsr's port of the gimp print libs and
modifying the makefile on ghostscript-7.05p1 to get the stp driver to use
with the apsfilter package with no success.  I'm a BSD newbie, but I have
compiled software for Linux quite a bit.  Possibly I just don't understand
everything at this point to get it to work the OpenBSD way.  If there is no
such a port available, would someone be interested in giving me a hint on
what to do with the existing port to get the stp driver compiled in?

Thanks,
Vic Davis <victor_(_dot_)_l_(_dot_)_davis_(_at_)_sbcglobal_(_dot_)_net>

Visit your host, monkey.org