[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Massive problems with mod dav
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Massive problems with mod dav
- From: Marcel Thoms <news_(_at_)_silentstagnation_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 10:29:43 +0200
- Cc: Otto Moerbeek <otto_(_at_)_drijf_(_dot_)_net>
Yeah the server runs with chroot (unfortunately a thing i'm not used to) .
When I change the path to /DAV/DAVLock the whole thing works!
so webdav + apache/chroot = attention ;)
Thanks to all of you, marcel
Otto Moerbeek schrieb:
OOp, you are right. I read your email to quick. Sorry. Are you running
with or without chroot? If you are running with chroot, it might be needed
to change the path to /DAV/DAVLock. This is just a guess....