[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
ports & /distfiles
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: ports & /distfiles
- From: "Bob McIlvaine" <suemac_(_at_)_empire_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 08:55:01 -0400
I have the OBSD 3.4 3 CD set.
I have installed the ports tar file from CD #3 into /usr/ports.
So far so good.
So, I cd to what ever directory in ports and issue the make
I now checks the /usr/ports/distfiles directory for the dist files
for this make and it's dependencies. If they aren't there it trys
to ftp them.
- Are the distfiles included in the CD set? If so...could
someone tell me where...I can't find them.
- If they are on the CD, how do you tell make to look on the
CD and not ftp. I've seen references to this in some of the
online docs...but nothing very specific.
Bob "Mac" McIlvaine
36 Parker Rd.
Brookline, NH 03033
Visit your host, monkey.org