[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
FIX: memtest port.
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: FIX: memtest port.
- From: Eduardo Alvarenga <eduardo-kw-openbsd_(_dot_)_81d1ed_(_at_)_thrx_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 15:35:36 -0300 (BRT)
- Reply-to: Eduardo Alvarenga <eduardo-kw-openbsd_(_dot_)_81d1ed_(_at_)_thrx_(_dot_)_org>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Robert Nagy has made some corrections to my memtest port.
Please test and comment it.
memtest is a utility for testing the memory subsystem in a computer
to determine if it is faulty. The original source was by Simon
Kirby <sim_(_at_)_stormix_(_dot_)_com>. The program has been rewritten by Charles
Cazabon and many additional tests were added to help catch borderline
memory. He also rewrote the original tests (which catch mainly
memory bits which are stuck permanently high or low) so that they
run approximately an order of magnitude faster.
Eduardo A. Alvarenga
Analista de Suporte
Centro Estratégico Integrado / SEGUP-PA
(91) 259-0555 / 8116-0036
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.2 (OpenBSD)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Visit your host, monkey.org