[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Updated AFPL Ghostscript
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Updated AFPL Ghostscript
- From: Waldemar Brodkorb <wbx_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 11:29:14 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Reply-to: Waldemar Brodkorb <wbx_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_de>
Michael Holcomb wrote,
> I've updated the AFPL version of Ghostscript in the ports tree. It was 7.0
> and is now 8.14.
> I've attached a diff. Please comment on it, and if there are any problems
> I'll try to fix them. I've built this on i386, but would like to get some
> builds on other platforms.
One suggestion, it would be very nice if you would add a no_x11
flavor. I do not like to install X on my router (to small disk),
but would like to use hylafax, which depends on gs.
CE94 5F99 BA88 65B1 25B9 8CD1 305A FF6B F8F8 1846
gpg --keyserver x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys F8F81846
*** http://www.openbsd.de/~wbx ***
Visit your host, monkey.org