Re: mail/milter-spamd

On 3 Apr 2004 at 23:01, Daniel Hartmeier wrote:

> This is just a rip-off from milter-regex, which uses SpamAssassin's
> spamd and rejects spam inline. Even less innovative, but there's no
> such plugin in ports yet, and the multiple existing sources don't do
> exactly what I want (if you rather want one of them as port, submit it
> ;)

Would this do anything that smtp-vilter (also discussed on this list) doesn't do?
http://www.etc.msys.ch/software/smtp-vilter/

Well, other than the point that smtp-vilter is not in the ports tree and thus likely can't be
a package either.  I believe that a port exists, but I can't find it in the ports tree.

Allan.