[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
current port-tree: net/gaim
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: current port-tree: net/gaim
- From: Marcus Glocker <marcus_(_at_)_nazgul_(_dot_)_ch>
- Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 22:00:41 +0200
- Organization: http://www.nazgul.ch
Is anybody using net/gaim from the current ports tree with Yahoo protocol ?
I've tried to use the port, and when I want to login to Yahoo I get "Unable to read".
I've debugged src/protocols/yahoo/yahoo.c, to see which line generates that error message. The problem starts on line 1957, where gaim reads from the yahoo server, but what it reads is not that what it expects. Instead of "HTTP/1.0 302" it receives a large chunk of data ...
Any ideas if this is a known problem ?
Marcus Glocker, marcus_(_at_)_nazgul_(_dot_)_ch, http://www.nazgul.ch
Visit your host, monkey.org