security mechanisms for ports collection?

Hi list I am just curious about the OpenBSD ports collection in regards to changes
to the various ports and security updates. Lets say I am running OpenBSD 3.4 on
a couple computers; I download the ports tree using cvs on only one computer
and from there I make packages to install on all the other computers. I want to
follow just the security updates in the ports tree and not program enhancements
or new versions. Is that possible? I was researching this and found another BSD
project with something that would allow this:

Is there any similar facility available to OpenBSD users?

Visit your host, monkey.org