[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: p5-MIME-tools
- From: drew einhorn <drew_(_at_)_technteach_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 05:09:55 -0700
- Organization: Technology and Teaching
Ooops, Sorry I was looking at the 3.4 stable ports tree.
Not the 3.5 ports tree which you all are discussing.
So maybe they are included.
Still somebody with more skills than I should verify this.
On Tue, 2004-03-16 at 04:57, drew einhorn wrote:
> I was looking at MailScanner (not an OpenBSD) port.
> It requires MIME-tools with several important security patches.
> The OpenBSD p5-MIME-tools port does not include all of these patches.
> Someone with more skills than me should take a look at them.
> see http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/install/perl.shtml
drew einhorn <drew_(_at_)_technteach_(_dot_)_com>
Technology and Teaching
Visit your host, monkey.org