[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
My personal schedule
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: My personal schedule
- From: Marc Espie <espie_(_at_)_nerim_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 09:04:24 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Reply-to: espie_(_at_)_nerim_(_dot_)_net
I've been fairly busy with non-OpenBSD stuff over the last two weeks,
and this will continue for at least a week more, possibly a bit longer.
I'm getting into a bigger apartment, and it's incredible how much junk
you can accumulate over the years... which does explain why I have fairly
much stopped all last-minute fixes to the ports tree a bit earlier than
The good point is that I'll be able to keep some more machines running
(but NO, I don't want a vax). The other good point is that I will simply
have enough room to enjoy myself.
If you have urgent stuff you would normally send directly to me, please
send them to pvalchev and Cc me, so that it gets handled on schedule.
Visit your host, monkey.org