[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
clive, a command-line LiveJournal client
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: clive, a command-line LiveJournal client
- From: Andy Isaacson <adi_(_at_)_hexapodia_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 10:41:51 -0600
I put together the simplest possible port for the first decent 
LiveJournal client, clive.
Of course this is for discussion and hopefully to be useful to others; I
know I'm too late for 3.5, and it's not ready anyways.
The author has stated intention to place clive under a BSD license; when
such a release occurs, I'll update with new PERMIT_*.
- should probably install the sample .cliverc in share/doc/clive/
- should definitely provide a systrace policy
SHA1 (clive.tar.gz) = bfca485c645da2363be0d6c1b86e3ba4ec389f3b
 written in C, no GUI, spawns $EDITOR and then interacts with the
server. No fuss, no muss.
Visit your host, monkey.org