[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: elp with remote cdrtools
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: elp with remote cdrtools
- From: Jacob Meuser <jakemsr_(_at_)_jakemsr_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 14:03:19 -0800
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Fri, Mar 12, 2004 at 10:11:11PM +0100, nicolas_(_at_)_home_(_dot_)_lautrecote_(_dot_)_org wrote:
> i have a computer with openbsd 3.4, and a cd writer i want to access from a linux
> box i installed the cdrtools packages from openbsd ports ..
> i also installed cdrecord on the linux box
> i think the correct command is the following (nestor is the openbsd box and nicolas
> is my login ..) :
> cdrecord dev=REMOTE:nicolas_(_at_)_nestor:/dev/rcd0c xxxx
I assume xxxx is your image on the box you run the command from?
Have you tried anything like the following?
ssh nicolas_(_at_)_nestor cdrecord dev=/dev/rcd0c - < xxxx
I've never tried that, but, it would seem to work:
$ echo test > ~/tmp/tmp
$ echo test line 2 >> ~/tmp/tmp
$ ssh otherbox cat -n - < ~/tmp/tmp
2 test line 2