[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
New port: www/CGI-FastTemplate-1.09
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: New port: www/CGI-FastTemplate-1.09
- From: Michael Knudsen <e_(_at_)_molioner_(_dot_)_dk>
- Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 14:19:32 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
I've made a port of CGI-FastTemplate-1.09. From CPAN:
CGI::FastTemplate - Perl extension for managing templates, and
performing variable interpolation.
Templates are very useful for CGI programming, because adding
HTML to your perl code clutters your code and forces you to do
any HTML modifications. By putting all of your HTML in separate
template files, you can let a graphic or interface designer
change the look of your application without having to bug you,
or let them muck around in your perl code.
The port is available for a few months from here:
Any feedback would be appreciated.
<dogs> i was dropped a lot as a child
Visit your host, monkey.org