Possible problem with MySQL at 3.4 stable branch

Hello,

I only want to mention, that there is probably a
problem in the MySQL Port.

I installed a new OpenBSD 3.4, and wanted to install
mysql-4.0.x from source. I compiled it and afterwords
installed it. All looked fine, but when i run the mysql client
"mysql" i get a Semgentation fault. But this only happens
whe i start the client, and quit him without typing any SQL
command.
like:
>mysql
sql> quit

So i removed the 4.0.x version, and installed mysql from
ports. Version 3.23.57

But the same is happening here.
So i tryed different configure options, and at least
i found out, it must be the option "--without-readline"

I don't know if it is a big problem, and the Segmentation
fault only occurs, when quiting the client immediatly without
typing in any mysql command, and everything else works fine.

Greetings Egon Fernolend

Visit your host, monkey.org