Re: Zope/Plone issues

On Mar 6, 2004, at 4:10 AM, Xavier Santolaria wrote:

Second, and I'm not sure whether this is a failure of the zope-cmf
port, or of the python port, but zope-cmf's Makefile fails on lines
37,38 of the Makefile, since "python" does not exist (mine is installed
only as python2.1):

Which version of the port and Makefile do you have?

Sorry, how would I tell this? The Makefile for python says v1.49 and it has SUBDIR's for both python 2.1 and 2.2. This is all from the ports tarball I downloaded from ftp... no cvs updates have been done.

        cd ${WRKSRC} && python ${WRKDIR}/compilezpy.py
        cd ${WRKSRC} && python -O ${WRKDIR}/compilezpy.py

Changing them as follows works fine:

        cd ${WRKSRC} && python2.1 ${WRKDIR}/compilezpy.py
        cd ${WRKSRC} && python2.1 -O ${WRKDIR}/compilezpy.py

That's true. But I don't see that in the -current port.

No, I'm definitely not using -current. Thanks for the answers. At least this will be archived for other non-current users. :)

--
Jason Dixon, RHCE
DixonGroup Consulting

Visit your host, monkey.org