problems compiling db4 under macppc

Hi everyone,

I just upgraded to 3.4-current and started to upgrade my packages. I saw
there was no binary package for db4 for powerpc so I decided to compile it
myself. It bombs out when it tries to compile the mutex code. The
following changes to the makefile allows the code to compile but I haven't
done any testing if it breaks.

.if ${MACHINE_ARCH} == "powerpc"
CONFIGURE_ARGS+=        --enable-posixmutexes
.endif

The makefile does not have a MAINTAINER field and it seems like a lot of
different people have been committing code to this port.

cheers,
Nickus