[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: tar: Link name too long
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: tar: Link name too long
- From: Julian Leyh <oenone_(_at_)_oenone_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 21:19:11 +0100
- Organization: NERV
- Reply-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Gordon Grieder <grub_(_at_)_grub_(_dot_)_net> wrote:
> I recall having problems like that ages ago, installing gtar fixed it.
I already tried it with gtar..
setting TAR to /usr/local/bin/gtar, is that the way to do it ?
visit my OpenBSD ports page: http://vgai.de/ports
If you don't remember something, it never existed...
If you aren't remembered, you never existed...
Visit your host, monkey.org