[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Adding dependencies for kde/multimedia3
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Adding dependencies for kde/multimedia3
- From: Michael Holcomb <redcat_(_at_)_aracnet_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 21:13:59 -0800
- Reply-to: redcat_(_at_)_aracnet_(_dot_)_com
JuK is a part of the KDE 3.2 release. It's a tool to manage your mp3/ogg/flac
library. The interface is supposed to be like iTunes from Apple, but I'm not
sure as I haven't used iTunes. In order to get this to build, three
additional dependencies would have to be added to multimedia3. The first one
is required, the second two would be required to get the good functionality
taglib - JuK uses this to read/write tags from mp3/ogg/flac files
libmusicbrainz - Used to identify music, sorta like freedb but works on the
trm - JuK uses this utility to generate the music id tags.
Any comments on this would be welcome.