Adding dependencies for kde/multimedia3

JuK is a part of the KDE 3.2 release.  It's a tool to manage your mp3/ogg/flac
library.  The interface is supposed to be like iTunes from Apple, but I'm not
sure as I haven't used iTunes.  In order to get this to build, three
additional dependencies would have to be added to multimedia3.  The first one
is required, the second two would be required to get the good functionality
working.

taglib - JuK uses this to read/write tags from mp3/ogg/flac files

libmusicbrainz - Used to identify music, sorta like freedb but works on the
music itself.

trm - JuK uses this utility to generate the music id tags.

Any comments on this would be welcome.

Mike

Visit your host, monkey.org