Re: ldap patch for samba port

Lukas Meyer wrote:

Tero Ripattila wrote:

I've added the cups flavor to net/samba too. This new net/samba port will reside in my ports tree until the maintainer could add this to his port. Is there actually anyone who maintains this port?

regards
Lukas

34,37d33
< FLAVORS=        ldap cups
< FLAVOR?=
<
<
55,64d50
<
< .if ${FLAVOR:L:Mldap}
< CONFIGURE_ARGS+= --with-ldapsam
< .endif
<
< .if ${FLAVOR:L:Mcups}
< CONFIGURE_ARGS+= --enable-cups
< .else
< CONFIGURE_ARGS+= --disable-cups
< .endif

ldap FLAVOR is missing deps, it should read:

.if ${FLAVOR:L:Mldapsam}
LIB_DEPENDS+=   ldap.2,lber:openldap-client-2.*:databases/openldap
CONFIGURE_ARGS+=       --with-ldapsam
.endif

Visit your host, monkey.org