sparc64: remaining gcc workarounds

I went through all ports that make some special provision for sparc64
in their Makefile and removed all workarounds that obviously concerned
gcc2.95 compiler bugs that are no longer relevant.  Here's a list
of remaining kludges.

Compiler or runtime issues that persist with gcc3:

  audio/normalize
  devel/t1lib
  games/zoom
  graphics/ImageMagick
  x11/wmctrl            (I assume)

These two were reported to suffer from random segfaults, at least
for some people.  Might or might not be fixed by gcc3, testing
required:

  devel/bison
  devel/gmake

And I have no idea at all about these:

  emulators/simh
  lang/librep
  lang/python
  x11/qt2
  x11/vlc

I'd like to get rid of any workarounds that are no longer necessary,
but this is fairly low priority.  We can still deal with it post-3.5.