[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
automated installs and some ports
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: automated installs and some ports
- From: franciszek holop <fred_(_at_)_pentacom_(_dot_)_sk>
- Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 22:05:19 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
i am just reinstalling every single package in my machine.
thanks to espie for a single pkg_add $FTP/gimp-1.2.5
which automates many things. you are the man.
as i am going thru stuff i notice that some ports
try to be civilised and use the pager to show info
about the port. but in bulk installs like this it stops
so what should be the policy here? maybe it would be nice
to start an install and go for a coffee, so if no errors
are present every package would be at its place....
or can i just set the $PAGER to something phony?
imagination is more important than knowledge. -- einstein
Visit your host, monkey.org