Re: syweb installation problem

A little more information on the below issue that remains unresolved.
When I click on the image that does not display I see the following:

The image
?http://68.7.235.144:8080/symon/graph_if.php?opcode=eNqFUtFOg0A... cannot
be displayed, because it contains errors.

I'm not sure what may be configured incorrectly.

-sam