[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Exim defaults to x11?
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Exim defaults to x11?
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 15:53:41 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.ports
Richard Welty <rwelty_(_at_)_averillpark_(_dot_)_net> wrote:
> > Why should it be? Every system has X11 installed.
> i've built a few openbsd systems w/o x11.
Then that's a custom configuration, which means you better know
what you are doing.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de