[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Exim defaults to x11?
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Exim defaults to x11?
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 00:45:20 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.ports
Peter Hessler <phessler_(_at_)_theapt_(_dot_)_org> wrote:
> I was helping a friend with getting exim working via ports, and I noticed
> that you have to specify the FLAVOR 'no_x11'. Why isn't that the default?
Why should it be? Every system has X11 installed.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de