[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: xmms-shn all noisy
- To: ports_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: xmms-shn all noisy
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 01:49:44 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.ports
Christian Weisgerber <naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de> wrote:
> More specifically, all input modules that enter data in native
> endian format (vorbis, mp3) work and those that use little endian
> (wav, flac, shn) don't.
Found, fixed, and committed.
The sun output plugin had a rather silly bug that ended up confusing
xmms's internal values for the output format and the ones used by
our audio system. It only ever partially worked because these
unrelated constants happened to overlap for a few fortuitous values.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de