Re: Mozilla Firebird with Xft

On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 22:48:38 -0500
Jared Yanovich <phirerunner_(_at_)_comcast_(_dot_)_net> wrote:

> > Do you know if it could compile agains gtk2 too ?
>
> Compilation finishes but it segfaults. I'm somewhat looking into it
> though.

Mozilla 1.6 with the GTK2 toolkit works now.  All that is required to
get it to work on OpenBSD is a little port Makefile editing and a few
PLIST/PFRAG modifications.  If anyone is interested (e.g., gtk2 and
Mozilla fanatics), I'll cook up a patch as a flavor perhaps.

	- Jared

Visit your host, monkey.org